Monday, February 11, 2008

Get Low

Tonight I went back to the gym. By gym, I mean the "fitness area" of the "community center" in my neighborhood. There are a handfull of machines and some cardio equipment. All I can say is thank God for Lil' Jon and the Eastside Boys because after 20 minutes on the eliptical machine I wanted to throw in the towel. But then it happened...."From the window - to the wall !!" Lil' Jon screaming out across the rooftops. Comin' for to carry me home. I made it to 30 minutes before it felt like my quadriceps were going to blow out the front of my legs. Time to hit the showers, or eat tacos.... I couldn't decide which to do first so I did a drive-by with a water pistol on the local Taco Bell. In a way what Lil' Jon is trying to say is it's okay if the market goes through a correction from time to time. Those in the game for the long haul and who've seen a correction or two aren't bailing out. In fact, they doing their homework and spotting deals on great companies with great balance sheets. Come on in the pool folks, the water is fine. At least that's what occurred to me during those last 10 minutes of cardio.

No comments: